This post is in partnership with Silk & Snow. The bed frame was sent in exchange for this review. As always, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Espresso Edition.
Looking for the absolute perfect tufted and upholstered bed frame for your home? Your search is over. Silk & Snow has you covered.
I finally have a bed frame in my primary bedroom and I’m starting to wonder if this is what adulting feels like. For years, I slept with my bed on a box spring on the floor. Let me tell you, it wasn’t cute. It gave bachelor pad vibes and I never ever liked it, but I just couldn’t find a bed frame that ticked all the boxes for me. That is until I discovered Silk & Snow. Crazy enough, I came across them because of an ad on Instagram, and after
stalking perusing their page for a few weeks, I knew they were the company I wanted to use for my bed frame!
A few of the most important things to me:
- The bed frame had to be upholstered. I wanted maximum comfort and coziness in my space.
- The headboard couldn’t rise above my windowsill. It’s such a small room that I knew it would feel even smaller if it blocked out the light.
- It had to give me the ability to either tuck my bedding or leave it loose. Sometimes I just want to mix things up, you know? I couldn’t have a bed frame that prevented me from switching styles over time.
- There had to be a cream color option that wasn’t only available in bouclé! Don’t get me wrong, I really like this fabric trend, but I lean towards more classic styles in my space and needed the bed frame to match my more modern farmhouse aesthetic.
- It needed to be affordable. The company was kind enough to gift me this bed frame in exchange for my post, but if I’m ever looking to purchase another bed frame in the future, I would certainly shop from this company!
Silk & Snow met every requirement and then some and I’ve been so excited to share this review with you!
My Honest Review of Desenio Art Prints // How to Transform an Old Kitchen on a Budget // 10 Items You Need for a Cozy Home
I could simplify this review of Silk & Snow entirely and say right now that I wholeheartedly recommend them, but let’s dive into a few of the details, shall we?
At the time of writing this review, I have owned the tufted and upholstered bed frame from Silk & Snow for almost exactly a month. The shipping time was super speedy, getting to me within a week of making the order. The bed frame came in two large packages and was incredibly easy to assemble with a friend. The only thing to note about the assembly was that the headboard felt as though it needed additional washers when attached to the legs. Without them, the legs turned slightly inward and made me just a little bit nervous. However, I happened to have two washers that fit perfectly from some of my other decor projects and once added, everything evened out brilliantly.
After placing my queen-size mattress on the bed frame (no box spring required), I did some serious Elf-inspired hopping about to test the sturdiness. Okay, so maybe I didn’t jump quite that hard, but my friend and I both plopped on the bed and felt incredibly satisfied with how sturdy it was. I’ve had to drag it away from the wall, move the mattress, and obviously make the bed several times since building it, and I haven’t once been concerned about the quality. It doesn’t squeak and each night when I lean back against my headboard to read, I feel safe and sound and comfy as can be.
Because I have a cat and I personally shed quite a bit of hair, I’ve cleaned the upholstery several times already with my vacuum attachments and lint rollers and it’s holding up beautifully. There’s been no visible wear and I’ve been really pleased with the warmth and elegance this bed frame adds to my space. I’m tempted to test out a Silk & Snow mattress next!